|Benefits of Membership
The value of a CAI membership continues to become invaluable.The level of services and expertise you receive is second to none!
The Nevada chapter offers the following benefits
to all members, whether you are an individual homeowner, a community manager,
or a professional selling to and servicing the industry.
The chapter is led by solid Leadership and a defined organizational Structure.
- The national network of CAI members is growing daily! There
are more than 30,000 individuals and organizations that belong to CAI, all
providing opportunities to network and exchange ideas and information. Our chapter remains one of the largest CAI chapters in the nation with more than 1000 members.
- Leadership development on a local, regional and
national level is a direct result of CAI’s success. Development and instruction
is emphasized at orientation programs, board training, speaker training, the
Annual Conference & Expo, as well as within the council and committee
We prize our extensive Resources and Educational Opportunities offered to members above all else.
- Discover resources that will give you the answers - Members receive a monthly subscription to Community
Interests magazine, the chapter’s most educational resource, dedicated
to providing quality, expert articles and information about the daily
operations and issues community association managers and volunteers face. Community
Interests has a circulation of 1,000 and a readership of over
5,000. In addition, each member receives Common Ground, CAI national’s award-winning, bi-monthly magazine,
which presents expert information and a national perspective on association
topics and issues.
- Build relationships that will help you succeed - The Membership Directory is a
benefit used on daily by many of our members. A complete listing of all
members is accompanied by a preface of the chapter’s mission and goals,
pertinent chapter and industry information.
- Deepen your knowledge - Our chapter website supplies industry related news, upcoming events,
and jurisdictional legislative information. CAI National’s website, www.caionline.org, also
provides an opportunity to link up and communicate with other community
association’s pages and members nationwide.
- Protect your interests - Federal, state, and local legislative incentives are driven by five national
and chapter legislative committees. Their activities are devoted to lobbying legal
agendas in the community association forum in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Member involvement has been key in achieving legislative successes and is
strongly encouraged. The Annual Legal Update reviews current legislative issues
and law changes, and legislative updates appear regularly in Community Interests magazine.
- Move your career onto the fast track - CAI administers nationally recognized designation programs, which recognize those professionals in the community association industry who have met required levels of experience and education.
- Develop the skills you need to successfully manage your association - The
Annual Conference & Expo is an all-day educational
opportunity to gain knowledge and experience related to both common and
difficult problems encountered while managing or volunteering with your
community. The accompanying trade show provides a venue to find out what new
and innovative products/services are available to the association industry.
This is an event you don’t want to miss!
A Professional Network is available for your association.
- A valuable network of associations and professionals
can provide you with cutting-edge information and resources to assist you
and your board in effectively running your association
- Low-cost advertising space available in the chapter directory & Community Interests magazine
- Gain exposure by writing and submitting industry-related articles for
Community Interests magazine
- Chapter website with up-to-the minute information and
- Free information and referral services for problem
solving and difficult questions.
- Leadership development, board training and orientation
- More than 25 years of reference publications and GAP Reports available for purchase or preview in the chapter’s
- Sponsorship packages for all size business or
associations, designed to assist you in maximizing your valuable marketing
| Online Applications
Copyright © 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Homeowners Association Website by AtHomeNet